Organizational Design Manager
The organizational design (OD) manager plans, develops, implements and administers talent programs and associated HR projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Plan, design and implement organizational development policies and programs (onboarding, professional skills, management and leadership development, internal webinar initiatives, mentor programs, performance management, talent management etc).
- Facilitate the implementation of appropriate change management processes (eg stakeholder management and communication plans) associated with organizational design activities.
- Collaborates with HRBPs to align workforce strategies and recommends talent strategies to increase the readiness and capabilities of the workforce aligned with strategic objectives.
- Evaluates and assesses the organization's current competencies to ensure alignment with both current and future needs
- Internally build the brand and reputation as an outstanding organization of strong values
- Create reports and dashboards for managers and other stakeholders to aid with their talent management effectiveness
- Research, recommend and ensure that strong development programs and tools are in place to retain talented employees.
- Provide global support as needed for all Talent Development initiatives
- Coach and guide the OD Specialist to ensure continuous learning and development
Training & Development
- Research and analyze development needs and establish relationships with key partners to anticipate future needs
- Design training and development policies and programs for all employees at all levels and across different competencies
- Organizes and assists in developing learning materials, pre-work and course evaluations
- Plan and execute training, workshops and development activities with HRBPs and other key stakeholders.
- Research and recommend external training solutions to meet training needs when required
- Maintain and report on training expense/budget and conduct periodic cost and productivity analyses to ensure optimal efficiency and effectiveness
- Deliver training or facilitate some workshops as required
- Develop and monitor KPIs and ROI including assessing effectiveness of training in terms of employee performance.
Talent Reviews and Succession Planning:
- Design appropriate processes and tools in collaboration with Senior Director, HRBPs, HRIS to implement talent mapping and succession planning
- Partner with HRBPs to support managers and leaders with appropriate and impactful data collection and action planning activities
Performance Management Process:
- Provide input on process enhancements and partner with colleagues and stakeholders to execute on implementation
- Support the annual review process and quarterly check-ins - creating and deploying new materials and toolkits
- Support and deliver performance management training as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Management, Organizational Development or related area
- 7+ years' experience preferred in human resources, learning & development, and/or organizational design
- Certification in assessment tools such as MBTI, Insights Discovery, Lumina Spark, Hogan, 360 feedback (strongly desired)
Experience and Skills:
- Experienced in organizational development, concepts and practices
- Experienced in change management
- Experienced in learning and development at all levels and across multiple competencies
- Ability to work in lean organizations and be self-sufficient
- Ability to effectively implement programs
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills are required
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work with multiple competing deadlines
- Ability to relate to people well and handle difficult situations
- Strong understanding of human behavior, business management, operations and strategy
- Ability to be both strategic and execution focused
- Excel and PowerPoint skills: Excel inc V-lookups, Pivot Tables, Formulas, etc. PowerPoint: ability to create professional and engaging presentations inc use of infographics, animations and transitions (strongly desired)